YA-Sisterhood: If you weren’t a Shadowhunter, but a Mundane, what do you think you’d do with your life? School? Career?
Jace: Well, I have an aptitude for killing things, so it’s good that I have a job that channels my abilities. Clary says that as a mundane I would probably wind up being either an actor or a serial killer, although I don’t think they pay you for the second one.
YA-Sisterhood: So, Dirty Sexy Club Scene…
Jace: What can I say. I’m a giver.
YA-Sisterhood: I know this probably doesn’t surprise you, but many of your fans are of an older age (Cougars), what do you think about that?
Jace: These ripped abs and badass tats are available to be admired by all, regardless of age or gender. Just as long as you remember that Jace Wayland-Morgenstern-Herondale-Lightwood is strictly a “look, don’t touch” proposition. I am taken.
Click through for more - well worth a read!
- playgurlz likes this
- pinkdiaries likes this
- snoopysecondcousin reblogged this from theherondaleboys
- heykatnisseverdeen reblogged this from theherondaleboys
- penrynsage reblogged this from theherondaleboys and added:
- lebyalvial reblogged this from tmiecuador
- hidinginfiction likes this
- niemals-perfekt reblogged this from lovemakesuseternal
- barrowhess likes this
- tassieobrien2 likes this
- books-are-my-only-escape likes this
- wellcometothedarkside reblogged this from theherondaleboys
- wellcometothedarkside likes this
- lovemakesuseternal reblogged this from theherondaleboys
- shallowness likes this
- tmiecuador reblogged this from theherondaleboys
- theherondaleboys posted this